Friday, June 12, 2009

Asterisk

I hate Verizon Wireless and all of their hidden fees.

Nothing too exciting the past few days.

Adam and I watched "Yes Man" last night. Loved it!! It's probably the only Jim Carey movie that I will ever like.

We had a meeting at work today. As of today, we are required to do 55 reqs an hour..it used to be 40 reqs. It's no big deal for me..other people aren't happy about it though! lol. Now they won't have as much time to gossip and cause issues in the department if the new rule is actually enforced. I hope it sticks, but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't.

I have to work from 2AM-11AM tonight and right after work my mother and I have an appointment at Cross Creek Ranch. It's a bit expensive to have a wedding there but I want to give myself a few options. I'll let you know what I think of it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment